I’ve started WPMakeSite way back last quarter in 2016, with a primary goal of creating an online resource where everyone can learn WordPress most especially building awesome websites with this platform.
If you believe we share the same passion, this is one of the many ways you can help others. On this site, I’d gladly accept unique guest posts from real authors – like you.
Any topic that aspiring and experienced WordPress freelancers, marketers and online business owners care about.
- WordPress tips, best practices, and strategies
- WordPress design and development
- “How-to” articles
- Blogging with WordPress
- Making Money with WordPress
- WordPress Freelance stories
- Tools for WordPress freelancers, marketers, and online business owners
Guest Posting Guidelines
As much as possible, your article must be unique and met with the following guidelines:
- All blog posts must contain at least 1500 words. The article must be well-formatted. Use proper headings and paragraphs.
- Your post must be original content that’s never been published anywhere else.
- All blog posts must contain relevant images (at least one). I prefer that they are your own. However, you may use free stock photos should you wish to do so.
- You are responsible for making sure that the article has been proofread and edited. The article should be well-written and checked for grammar mistakes and typos.
- I reserve the right to remove links, bio or the article itself.
- Any link that is useless or irrelevant will be removed. I highly advise not to do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional, but you are welcome to include a backlink in your bio.
- I ask that you as a guest blogger stopping by a few days after the article been published and reply to comments as necessary. I also require an email with an avatar so your photo will appear in your bio.
To save you time, please DO NOT start writing your article ideas before pitching them to me.Pitch your article ideas by filling out the form below and provide the following:
- 3 possible headlines of your topic.
- Outline of your points and subheadings
- Links to published posts you’ve written in the past. In case you haven’t published anything yet, please send me writing samples.
I will let you know once your topic gets approved. Please note that it may take a few days before I contact you.
Once your topic gets approved, you may start writing your article. Approval of your pitch does not mean it is fully approved. I will review your post before publishing it to the site.
In some cases, if I think that your article needs editing, I will contact you and give you suggestions on how to improve your piece.
Once your article gets fully approved, you may write and submit an author bio (maximum of 70 words). This is where you’re free to link back to your website, social media profiles or your products and services.
Like any other process, if necessary, I make adjustments to fit each story and published your article. Then, I send you a payment.
Once your post has been published, I’ll ask you to send your Paypal email address to guestpost[at]wpmakesite[dot]com.
You will be paid a $15/published post via Paypal for your contribution.
Looking forward to publishing high-quality content with you.